A unique way of experiencing the fishermen’s hard work and a centuries old fishing practice, the last of the Mediterranean. There is moored in the vicinity of the plant to observe all the phases of this fascinating ritual while a biologist comment and guide the various stages of fishing activity.
Duration: 2 hours
Tickets: € 50 adults - € 40 (from 6 to 13 years)
Where: Camogli (At ferry pier)
24 - 30 June
4 -15 - 20* - 26 July
2 - 5*- 10 -17 agosto
* Departures on 20 July and 5 August will also leave from Lavagna-Chiavari as well as from Camogli
Partenze: h 8:45 Camogli h. 7:50 da Lavagna h. 8:05 Chiavari the departure from these two locations takes place at the ferry pier of the two ports
The excursion take place with minimum of 8 participants - New dates on request
– Useful information:
To fully enjoy the excursions, comfortable and practical clothing is recommended, favoring a sporty outfit. Don’t forget sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, as well as essential clothing for the bath (swimsuit, towel).
We recommend that you arrive at the meeting place about 10 minutes before the starting time of the activity.
Snorkeling activities are unsuitable for people with poor swimming skills.
– Booking cancellation terms
- Cancellation made with a notice of up to 1 days (24 hours from check-in time): full refund of the amount paid for the reservation * or attribution of a credit of 100% of the above amount in the form of a voucher valid for one year starting from the date of cancellation of the reservation.
- Cancellation made with less than 1 day’s notice (24 hours from check-in time) or no-show: no refund.In the event that the excursions are canceled due to adverse weather conditions, failure to reach the minimum number of participants, a full refund of the amount paid for the excursions * will be provided, or a voucher of equal value for another activity carried out by the cooperative.
* deducted the service costs of the online payment platform
Credit / Debit Card via Stripe
A half-day experience to discover Nemo’s Garden, a unique installation in the world With a briefing before entering the water and the snorkeling activity accompanied by a guide.25,00€2 hours
Discover the sea bottom and the secrets of the underwater world on board, guided by a marine biologist showing the sea life of the Marine Protected Area of Portofino.3 hours